نتایج جستجو برای عبارت :

overheard conversations 1

صبح سوار اتوبوس شدم، خانومه با پسرش حرف میزد(پسره شاید 8 یا 9 سالش بود).نمیدونم راجع به چی حرف میزدن که یهو پسره به مامانش گفت: مامان ما چقدر بدبختیم که تو ایران زندگی میکنیم. 
مامانش هم جواب داد: مامان جان، آدم بدبخت هرجا زندگی کنه همینه.

It’s human nature to grumble a little about the boss, the boring meeting, or some seemingly clueless directive from several layers above. Strictly speaking, such grumbling doesn’t cause real harm; everyone needs to vent now and then.
But an organization is in serious trouble when most discussions on crucial issues take place in side conversations, rather than in formal meetings, where concerns can be addressed thoughtfully with people in a position to instigate a change of course.
Recent news reports on Boeing reveal what appears to be an epidemic of side conversations about the 737 Max jetliner. In private emails and instant messages, employees expressed rampant concerns about the Max during its development — and outright disdain for some of the decisions being made, technologies b
During my first Damavand tour, I met people of all ages, a teenager from high school, a 75 years old man, and an elder couple walking hand in hand. It was strange to me. Damavand is located right next to Tehran. However, many of us have only heard of it in epic stories and ancient Persian mysteries. For us, it’s a symbol of resistance and strength and something from which we speak so proudly.In our casual conversations, when we want to describe something very hard to accomplish, we say:” It’s like hiking Damavand.” For this reason, it was strange for me to see elders and younger people there. I was surprised after a day of hiking without professional gear or intense training. It was not so hard to reach the peak of the highest mountain summit of the Middle East. My heart was filled
چیزهایی که درباره Listening آزمون MSRT نمی دانید!

مقدمه
مهارت listening یکی از بخش های مهم در آزمون MSRT است. معمولا تعداد بسیاری از افراد در این مهارت،تسلط کافی ندارند. این مهارت هم مانند سایر بخشهای زبان علاوه بر دانش زبانی، به تکنیک های خاصی نیز،نیازدارد. از آنجایی که برای این قسمت از آزمون منبع مشخصی معرفی نشده است، بسیاری از داوطلبان نسبت به این قسمت،ترس خاصی داشته و اکثر سوالات را به صورت شانسی جواب میدهند. بخش listening فقط یکبار پخش می شود. این بخش
Expressing Obligation
By Rob Lane

In the last post, I wrote about how ability is expressed using modal verbs and phrases. In this article, I will give an overview obligation. Obligation may be described as pressure on a person to do something or not to do something.
There are strong obligations such as rules and necessities, and weak obligations such as advice. Obligations may be internal, from the speaker’s body or mind, and external obligations such as regulations.
In this post, we will see only the most common forms used to express standard obligation. Other, more advanced forms will be looked at in future posts. There are a number of important rules that you should take special care to understand and practice.

Strong Obligation
In present, need to, must and have to are all used
In my opinion, there are two types of falling in love for human
beings, Natural-love and Artificial-Love. In the first one, you are in a normal
and healthy condition in your life, and by "normal" and "healthy"
I don't mean an "every-thing-is-OK" life! I simply mean, you HAVE problems,
just like everybody else has them, but those are not some BIG deals, you know. I
mean they EXIST, but don't make you frustrated or feel alone or weak or miserable.
Generally, I mean in those conditions you are OK with your little sweet life.
And at these times something may happen that I call it Natural-Love! Weird title,
hah?! I know, but if you listen to my explanations, you'll soon agree with me
on choosing such name. So, what exactly is this Natural-Love thing? A Natural-Love
is a kind of love that you do
Young love, close the chapter
There's no ever after
Fell fast, ended faster, yeah
, Late night conversations
 Led to complications
Now my heart is in my hands
Castaway
 5 seconds of summer

متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.
توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشد
با این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.

param name="AutoStart" value="False">
Philosophy of Human
Rights
Publisher's speech
Name of God
Imam Sadiq (peace
be upon him) said: "Everyone in the world has his own time, there are no
mistakes and doubts over him".As the times are
different, speeches and conversations are also different at any time, and only
humans can survive in the life of their lives by hearing and taking them into
consideration, which knows the errors and doubts of science and practice, and
with Having a shield of knowledge and awareness prevents it from attacking it.
Accordingly, one of
the most important roles of religious scholars and scientific scholars is to
identify these mistakes and doubts and to exclude them from the scope of
religious thought and beliefs of the faithful.
The fact that now
in our time has become a pretext in the hands of the ag
مشاهده پیام ها در کامپیوتر
اگه الان دارید وبلاگ من رو می خونید احتمالا دلتون میخاد که پیامارو رو یه گوشی دیگه داشته باشید یا اینکه مثل من همش سر و کلتون با کامپیوتر و لپتاپه و دوس دارید همیشه از لپتاپ برای اس ام اس استفاده کنید
بگزریم دلیلش که هرچی هست شخصیه و مربوط به خودتونه

خب اول باید Google Messages رو روی گوشیتون نصب کنید و دسترسی ها رو به این برنامه بدید البته باید اشاره کنم که رو یک سری گوشی ها از طریق گوگل پلی نصب نمیشه و میتونید به راحتی از
However, many sellers are looking for an important part of sales called marketing. Unfortunately, most people use outdated sales and marketing skills. Just like any other aspect of the sales process, you need to focus on it. This is the only way to effectively investigate. Do not waste time finding the right measures for your service or products.
What is Marketing and Sales?
Using these internet marketing techniques, you can turn your audience into a customer.
Marketing and Sales Techniques (More Sales Tips)
1. Warm and intimate contacts2. Become a thought leader.3- Be a trusted source 4- Use video5- Time for research6- Time spent on social networks
Warm and intimate contacts
Your initial contact with the new perspective is not required. It really shouldn't be quite cold. This can be e
حتماً شنیده‌اید که مردم می‌گویند تصمیم‌گیری در زندگی برایشان دشوار است. همه ما باید تصمیماتی در زندگی بگیریم. ممکن است این تصمیمات به سادگی انتخاب ناهاری که می‌خوریم باشد یا تصمیماتی سخت و پیچیده مانند فرد مورد نظر برای ازدواج یا انتخاب رشته تحصیلی در دانشگاه.
برخی از افراد، قدرت تصمیم‌گیری کافی ندارند و سعی می‌کنند با تقلید از اعمال دیگران یا در مواقعی فقط با شیر یا خط یک سکه، تصمیم بگیرند. این افراد شاید اطلاعات کافی برای اتخاذ یک تص
Getting people to do things:
requesting, attracting attention, agreeing and refusing

Students are expected to study the presented materials and participate in online courses with their peers in Saturday, Monday, and Wednesday at 10  to 10:45 in LMS environment. In these sessions students under suervision of the instructor of the course, interact woth each other and receive feedback from their peers. The last session that is again online, students in groups of two join the online session in Skype and interact with do the required tasks. After each conversation (10 to 12 minutes) instructor will provide students with her feedbacks on their activities during the week and last session as well.

Conversation

Bob: Well, what do you think of this, Mary? Do you like this restaurant?
M
Buy website traffic is the Other than that, site visits from famous SNS such as Hatten bookmarks and LINE will also cause SNS inflows.
Social Media Marketing
There are 1.2 billion people in five social media users, which has grown by 6 million (2%) worldwide since the first release last year.
These social media marketing statistics give you the tools you need to improve your marketing and convince your colleagues and customers that social network marketing should be one of the top three priorities.
Social media marketing stats as a whole
Social media is growing and growing! At the end of year 2, Facebook had 3.9 billion active visitors per month. And most other social media platforms and apps have continued to grow in the past.
Adults online are most likely to follow the brand through the
Philosophy of Human
Rights
Publisher's speech
Name of God
Imam Sadiq (peace
Accordingly, one of
The fact that now
in our time has become a pretext in the hands of the ag

Purpose of Demand Letters
A demand letter is a
written document demanding a specific remedy to a transaction. The most common
disputes involve money or services. Demand letters can come from either side of
an issue. Someone may owe you rent or money for services you provided. On the
other hand, perhaps you paid someone money to provide a service for you and
they have not done the work. Perhaps the service you received was not
satisfactory. Demand letters are the final step before going to small claims
court.
Evidence
Make sure you have records
of the transaction such as letters, phone calls, personal conversations,
invoices, payment records, quotes, agreements, progress reports, and any other
documents. Once it becomes apparent that a problem is developing, it is
extremely important
Philosophy of Human
Rights
Author: Ayatollah Javadi Amoli
Publisher's speech
Name of God
Imam Sadiq (peace
Accordingly, one of
The fact that now
in our time has become a
by 
Patty McCord
From the January–February 2014 Issue

Sheryl Sandberg has called it one of the most important documents ever to come out of Silicon Valley. It’s been viewed more than 5 million times on the web. But when Reed Hastings and I (along with some colleagues) wrote a PowerPoint deck explaining how we shaped the culture and motivated performance at Netflix, where Hastings is CEO and I was chief talent officer from 1998 to 2012, we had no idea it would go viral. We realized that some of the talent management ideas we’d pioneered, such as the concept that workers should be allowed to take whatever vacation time they feel is appropriate, had been seen as a little crazy (at least until other companies started adopting them). But we were surprised that an unadorned set of 127
Now that you understand that harassment and discrimination are prohibited, here's what can you do to prevent improper behavior at work.  The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) has said that preventative measures are among the most effective ways to fight workplace discrimination and harassment.  Saying that, however, is easier than attaining it.  Here are a few tips on the best way best to make a "friendly" workplace, where harassment and discrimination cease to exist.
* Establish an anti-discrimination and an anti-harassment policy which complies with state and federal laws.  Provide the coverage to your employees, and be ready to abide by and enforce the policy.
* Invest some time and expense into diversity training and awareness.  Various kinds of discrimination and har
Philosophy of Human
Rights
Publisher's speech
Name of God
Imam Sadiq (peace
Accordingly, one of
The fact that now
in our time has become a
Algorithms are becoming increasingly relevant in the workplace. From sifting through resumes to deciding who gets a raise, many of these new systems are proving to be highly valuable. But perhaps their most impressive, and relevant, capability is predicting which employees will quit. IBM is in the process of patenting an algorithm that can supposedly predict flight risk with 95% accuracy. Given that we are in a candidate-driven market, this is a significant innovation. There are now more job openings in the U.S. than there are unemployed Americans.
Losing an employee can have a drastic effect on team morale, and result in a domino effect that leads to poor performance and productivity. Not to mention, it is expensive, and not just because of lost talent. It takes an average of 2
Philosophy of Human
Rights
Publisher's speech
Name of God
Imam Sadiq (peace
Accordingly, one of
The fact that now
in our time has become a
نباید چنین تصور کرد که واژه‌ی «رهبری» لقبی برای شخصی خاص یا فقط سِمَتی برای کسی در اداره محسوب می‌شود؛ بلکه مهارتی است که همه باید آن‌ را بیاموزیم.
آنچه برنی براون در کتاب «شهامت رهبری» به‌عنوان رهبر از آن یاد می‌کند، نوعی اشتیاق و تمایل درونی به‌منظور افزایش شجاعت برای انجام کارهایی است که از آن‌ها ترس داریم. رهبر یعنی کسی که مسئولیتی درقبال پیداکردن ظرفیت افراد و مسیرها دارد و می‌تواند این ظرفیت را گسترش دهد و از آن استفاده کند. د

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها